- Artfully preparedplatters of cheese, charcuterie, Pâtés and smoked fish.
- Crudités Baskets: steamedgarden vegetables served with a tangy yogurt/herb dip.
- Smoked salmon rosettes (Scottish or Nova) on pumpernickel bread.
- Asparagus, figs, or melon (season) wrapped with prosciutto.
- Pâté Noisettes on toast points.
- Wonton dumplings, stuffed with sautéed vegetables and mushrooms.
- Chickens, skewers, morsels of chiken breast flavored with star anise.
- Mini crab cakes, made with fresh crab meat, served with a remoulade sauce.
- Ratatouille in mini puff pastry.
- Grilled shrimp with crushedred peppers and scallions.
- Beef Tenderloin on crostinis with horseradish sauce.
- Mini tarts filled with herbed brie and shitake mushrooms.
- Salmon roe on toast points topped with créme fraìche
- Steamed shrimp served witheither avocado/saffron dip or traditional seafood cocktail sauce.
Soups: All of our soups are made fresh and contain only the finest seasonal vegetables. Our soup stocks are made “from scratch” never canned or frozen! All our soups are non-dairy we use vegetable purees which give our soups their rich creamy flavors.
- Carrot/ Ginger
- Butternut Squash
- Minestrone (Vegetarian)
- Mediterranean Vegetable and Legume
- Fresh Corn Chowder
Our chef has many other delicious soup options, so Please call and ask about your favorites!